Is it the Best Paleo Bread Recipe
The best thing about a paleo diet is the inclusion of delicious and mouthwatering breads in your schedule. You don’t use grain, but eat bread loaves that give bread making companies a run for their money. Today, we would be talking about a paleo sandwich bread which is best enjoyed with some fresh blueberries or some blueberry jam. This is the best paleo bread recipe that you would come across. It is fast, simple, effective and really an amazing friend to your taste buds.
The recipe is a grain-free sandwich bread which would serve one. It is a perfect thing to be baked in the morning. Have a look at the details.
But before talking about the details i want to share with you a shocking video i recently found on paleo diet i heard a lot of positive results about, check the video and share your thoughts about.
- Smooth cashew butter, must be raw and kept at room temperature
- 4 eggs (large separated eggs, each weighing around 9 ounces with shell)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- 1/4th cup coconut flour
- 1/4th cup almond milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Instructions to cook:
This is one of the best paleo bread recipe you would find. The preparation would take only 10 minutes while baking would take close to 45 minutes. Here are the step by step directions for the sandwich bread recipe.
- Start by preheating the oven. The temperature should be 300 degrees. On the lowest rack of the oven, keep a small dish filled with water.
- Take a loaf pan made of glass and line it with some parchment paper. Spread coconut oil on the side walls of the pan.
- Mix the egg yolks with cashew butter and beat the mixture. Then add honey, followed by apple cider vinegar. Finally, add milk.
- Take a separate bowl and beat the egg white to get white peaks in the bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix rest of the dry ingredients.
- Add the ingredients of all the three bowls together and beat more to get a perfect batter. Do it as fast as possible.
- Put it in the oven and let it bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Do not check before 40 minutes. When done, remove the dish and let the loaf cool for an hour before serving.
To learn more such recipes and get a complete and best paleo bread recipe diet cook book, visit Paleorecipebook.com. This is the only place where you would be finding authentic paleo recipes to satiate your taste buds. Go there now!
Incoming search terms:
- www paleobreadrecipe com