There is nothing better than a banana bread to start your day. Paleo dieters swear by the taste and the filling nature of this bread. It is quick and easy to make and always lands a top spot in any of the paleo dieter’s cookbooks. Today, we would be narrating the recipe of a wonderful and tipsy blueberry banana bread that would definitely provide a thumping boost to your mood every morning. It can even be used as a filling snack at any time of the day. The bread is free of grains and uses almond meal mixed with fresh blueberries, so that you never compromise on the taste of your mid-day snack.
- 1/4th cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 mashed bananas
- I cup of mashed blueberries
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 1/4th cup of raw organic honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Instructions for the recipe:
- Start by preheating the oven. The temperature should be maintained at 350 degrees. This would help in keeping the temperature stable and also reduce the cooking time significantly.
- Separate the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients (leaving the last two).
- In one bowl, mix all the wet ingredients and in the second one, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Take a hand blender and then pour the wet ingredient mixture in the dry ingredient mixture. Make sure to add it slowly and keep blending lightly while mixing. It would be better to mix a small quantity of both before you mix the entire batter.
- Use a silicone spatula and fold the blueberries.
- Take the loaf pan, line with parchment paper and pour the batter.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bread dry.
- Slice it for an amazing snack option while on a paleo diet.
Congratulations! You just baked one of the best paleo bread recipe.
Polish your skills and make sure that you keep on baking more and become a pro in paleo diet recipes. If you want to learn new recipes, then visit the Paleorecipebook.com website and find the diet options of your choice. No matter why you chose paleo, you would definitely be a keeper after trying these wonderful recipes.
Here is a cool and shocking video we recently found, about paleo diet.
This is something new that medical community may not be ready for since its new, we heard positive results about.
Please check out the video, and share your thoughts about within comments.
You can also watch the inside look of Paleo Diet Recipe below.
Interesting Paleo Bread Recipie
I am excited concerning this instruction for Paleo Sandwich Bread as a result of although it’s utterly grain and protein free, it tastes superb and also the consistency is dampish and soft similar to the sandwich breads we have a tendency to were wont to before dynamic our diet. In my opinion tho’, there’s additionally a little hint of sweetness to that and this can be owing to the almond flour being sweeter than grain flour.
I cut the bread into skinny slices and it’s nice cooked. I created a sandwich for my husband with bacon, lettuce and tomato and after I bimanual it to him he checked out Maine funny and when he took his initial bite he asked me: “where did you get this bread, will we have a tendency to eat bread now?” lol…. I told him I had created the bread with almond flour rather than wheat and he was excited.
If you’re like Maine, you may cowl the bread in an exceedingly smart raw Gouda, however plow ahead and smother it with butter, olive oil, jams, or something you prefer. fancy it and as invariably please leave your comments and feedback below.
A special note on dairy farm: I created this bread with dairy (butter and greek plain yogurt) thus technically some folks would go against it being referred to as Paleo. With the apprehendladge we have a tendency to currently have nowadays we should always know that there ar several edges to intense dairy farm made up of organic grass fed animals. Butter is a particularly smart supply of fat and loaded with axerophthol, D and K, and Conjugated polyunsaturated fatty acid. yoghurt contains live and active microorganism that ar useful and keep your gastrointestinal system clean and supply food for the friendly microorganism that reside there. On prime of that, the live active probiotic microorganism in yoghurt will rev up your system and cut back your risk of yeast infection, stop allergic reaction symptoms and naturally increase your metabolism. Not all yogurts ar created an equivalent tho’, thus you would like to appear for these words on the label: ”contain active cultures”, “active yoghurt cultures”, or “living yoghurt cultures”.
In case you’ll be able to not consume dairy farm, you’ll be able to substitute the butter for oil and also the greek yoghurt for *coconut cream.
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup + one tablespoon oilseed meal
1 teaspoon whole oilseed
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
½ cup arrowroot powder
6 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil)
1 teaspoon apple fragment vinegar
½ cup greek plain yoghurt (or *coconut cream)
- mix the almond flour, oilseed meal, whole oilseed, salt, bicarbonate of soda and arrowroot powder
- melt the butter and whisk beside the eggs, apple fragment vinegar and yoghurt
- combine with the dry mixture ANd pour batter into an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf pan lubricated or lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with whole flaxseeds on prime.
- bake at 350°F for twenty five minutes or till a strip nserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean
- let bread cool on a wire rack, take skinny slices and serve
- *coconut cream – thick coconut milk that forms on the highest of a will of full fat coconut milk once left within the refrigerator for over twelve hours.
Watch Paleo Cookbook Interseting Video!!
Paleo Bread Recipe
Welcome in Paleo Bread Recipe Site, Is Paleo Bread Recipe Works or Not? Is Paleo Bread Recipe Cookbook Can Help You To Cooking Perfect Paleo Bread Recipe? Everything You Want To Know ABOUT Paleo Bread Recipe.
To Your Paleo Bread Recipe Success,
Paleo Bread Recipe